Please note: Each IDT request is based on what you submit and all are evaluated on a case by case basis; while also considering our schools capacity limitations.
Schools above capacity(CLOSED): Arvin, BHS, Centennial, East, Foothill, Golden Valley, Highland, Independence, Liberty, Mira Monte, North, Ridgeview, South, Stockdale
How to request an IDT
- CLICK HERE to fill out an electronic IDT
- Use the link below to download an IDT.
- Fill the IDT form out completely and send to: Deyanira_Aguinaga@kernhigh.org or Genesis_Sical@kernhigh.org
- If you are unable to scan you can take a photo and send that
- We will forward to the appropriate schools for approval or denial
- All communications will be via email from now until school resumes.
*This process typically takes about 10-15 school days. Given the fact that school is closed it could take slightly longer.
What do I do if my IDT is denied:
- If your IDT request is denied you may request an Appeal Hearing by emailing: Deyanira_Aguinaga@kernhigh.org or Genesis_Sical@kernhigh.org
The decision of the Appeal Panel is final.
Held as needed on a monthly basis.
*Appeal paperwork due one week prior to hearing date.