Please note: Each IDT request is based on what you submit and all are a case by case basis while also considering many of our schools are projected to be above their capacity.
Schools above capacity: Arvin, BHS, Centennial, East, Foothill, Golden Valley, Highland, Liberty, Mira Monte, Ridgeview, South, Stockdale
Due to the current quarantine orders we will follow this procedure for IDT requests:
How to request an IDT
- Use the link below to download an IDT.
- Fill the IDT form out completely and send to: Deanna_Ribbons@kernhigh.org
- If you are unable to scan you can take a photo and send that
- We will forward to the appropriate schools for approval or denial
- All communications will be via email from now until school resumes.
*This process typically takes about 10-15 school days. Given the fact that school is closed it could take slightly longer.
What do I do if my IDT is denied:
- If your IDT request is denied you may request an Appeal Hearing by emailing Deanna_Ribbons@kernhigh.org
The next appeal hearing will be held during the week of June 22. Results of the hearing/review will be mailed out the week of June 29. The decision of the appeal panel is FINAL.