Kern High School District teachers who would like to have “unblocking” considered for a site must:
1. E-mail the request to site administration.
2. Include the specific Internet address (URL) of the site to be considered.
3. Include the reasons why this particular site is important to the delivery of Kern High School District curriculum.
4. Site administration will E-mail request to Director, IST for district approval.
- Teachers should attempt to find sites that meet their purposes that are not blocked.
- Teachers should understand that high bandwidth sites may not be approved because of their impact on the delivery of other curriculum, regardless of their inherent merit.