Kern High School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Complaint Process

The KHSD takes your concerns seriously and has provided these resources to assist you in determining how to file a complaint. The District encourages the early resolution of complaints at the school site level whenever possible. If a parent/guardian has a concern or wishes to make a complaint, she/he may contact the principal at their student's school. Please see the school directory for phone numbers of each school site. Alternatively, complaints may be sent directly to the District’s Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator:


Dean McGee, Ed.D.

Associate Superintendent of Educational Services and Innovative Programs

5801 Sundale Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309
(661) 827-3149

If you have additional questions, or are not satisfied with the resolution offered by the principal at your student’s school, please contact Dr. Dean McGee, Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator.