Project BEST is a partnership between the Kern High School District, California State University, Bakersfield, the local business community, parents, and students. It is privately funded and financially administered by the Kern High School District Education Foundation, a 501(c) 3 organization.
- Identify able young African-American males
- Guide them through a college preparatory program
- Encourage academic excellence and good attendance starting with the freshman year
- Offer enrichment activities
- Acquaint students with educational opportunities
- Assist with college applications, SAT/ACT, and scholarships
- Download the PDF forms at the links below.
- Open the forms and fill them out.
- Print the forms.
- Sign and Date.
- Submit forms to your advisor
Project BEST Scholarship Application (Excel Form - Open with excel to type in)
Project BEST Scholarship Application (PDF)
Mr. Chris Dutton Project BEST Director (661) 835-1750 E-mail: [email protected]