The Kern High School District is committed to the use of technology in the classroom. The Educational Technology department works closely with IT and Instruction to coordinate the integration of technology with curriculum and Instruction.
- Coordinate implementation, training, district use of educational technology
- Develop and implement strategic plans for educational technology and learning resource design and utilization
- Coordinate development and enhancement of educational technologies
- Evaluate new technology and learning resources
- Professional development to support the use of educational technologies
To see all available Tech Professional Development workshops reference the Tech PD Calendar.
To see Tech Professional Development by topic reference the Tech PD Topics tab.